Cheerleading sign ups are still open. Come check out our new program with a new coach this year! Click on the link below for more information or click on the REGISTER tab at the top of the page to get signed up.
- Jr Trojan APPAREL
- Youth Basketball Tournaments
- Coaches Corner
The third time was not a charm for the Kingswood Twins Monday night.
2015 Trojan Volleyball Camp forms! Please click on the link below to register for camp. This camp will improve individual skill and overall development. Contact Michelle Levinson at email@example.com for more information. Deadline is July 6th to guarantee a T-shirt! Walk ins are always welcome!
All fields are rained out for games and practices.
|GET IN THE GAME!|
|SATURDAY, JUNE 13 AT CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY SPORTS COMPLEX|
Want to be part of the 2015 NCAA® Men’s College World Series? Register today for a FREE Coca-Cola® NCAA Youth Clinic. The Coca-Cola NCAA Youth Clinics are a community outreach program that connects youth in grades 3 to 8 and provides them with resources designed to have a lasting impact.
Participants will receive instruction from NCAA coaches and student-athletes on hitting, pitching, base running, and infield/outfield fundamental drills as well as receive valuable information on fitness, healthy lifestyles and sportsmanship. An education session for parents on topics such as collegiate athletic recruitment and eligibility, sports injury prevention, and a student-athlete perspective will also occur. All clinic participants will also receive a t-shirt and promotional items.
CLINIC SCHEDULE: Check-In and On-Site Registration: 8-9 a.m. Youth Clinic: 9 a.m. – Noon Parent Session: 10 – 11:30 a.m.
The clinic will be held at the Creighton University Sports Complex at N. 22nd Street & Burt Street Omaha, NE 68102.
- Youth Clinic is FREE of charge but requires on-line pre-registration.
- Online pre-registration is highly encouraged and is available on a first-come, first served basis.
- Online pre-registration requires the completion of an online waiver including the electronic signature of a parent or guardian.
- Any individual without an electronic or hard copy clinic waiver will not be allowed to participate in the youth clinic.
- Individuals arriving after check-in has ended may not be allowed to attend the clinic.
- Parking will be available on-site.
Questions? Contact Matt White at 317-917-6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Found – 2 gloves at the Platteview High School Baseball Camp. Contact Jim Lynam at email@example.com if your son is missing his glove.
Tee ball games in Westmont and 9U game at Springfield Elementary have been canceled for 6/3/15 due to wet, muddy field conditions.
Don’t forget to order your tickets for SYAA Field of Dreams Night with the Omaha Storm Chasers on June 26. Click on the link below for more info.