Wrestling Registration Open Oct 1- Nov 19!!Updated Friday September 28, 2018 by Tiffany Vanosdall.
Our Mission is to provide training that implements the art of wrestling and sportsmanship, which will be provided to youth K-12th grade, at any talent level, and with intentions of attending Platteview High School .
K-8th Youth Program
$80 + $50 deposit check (Deposit check to be returned at the end of the season upon volunteering for 1+ fundraising events. Sign up genius to come through out the season.)
* Club T-Shirt
* Club will pay for 2 tournaments along with free admission to our own tournament
* USA State Championship for qualified wrestlers
* Discount available for multiple children
* Qualified coaching staff available for practices and tournaments
* High School wrestling room
* Singlet to be purchased by Wrestler (approx. $45)
* Individual Tournaments
Practice- Mon & Thurs at Platteview High School wrestling room.
-Novice/1st & 2nd year wrestlers will practice from 6:00pm-7:00pm
-Open wrestlers(kids with more than 2 years experience) will practice from 6:45pm-8:15pm.
First club practice and Parents meeting Monday Nov 12th 6:00pm All Open and Novice wrestlers and parents will start at 6:00pm first night only(Deposit checks will be collected at parent meeting before your child will be allowed to participate.)