Trojan Wrestling Club 2020-2021UpdatedSunday September 27, 2020 byJody Baughman.
Trojan WRESTLING CLUB “Dream Big, Work Hard, Stay Humble”
Boys and Girls K-12th Grade
All registration & payment online: September 27th-November 13th
K-8th Youth Program $100 + $100 singlet deposit check (Deposit check to be returned at the end of season once singlet has been returned)
* Club T-Shirt
* Club will pay for 2 tournaments (Covid-19 permitting)
* USA State Championship for qualified wrestlers
* Qualified coaching staff available for practices and tournaments
* High School facility * Club singlet Additional cost:
* Individual Tournaments
Our Mission is to provide training that implements the art of wrestling and sportsmanship, which will be provided to youth K-12th grade, at any talent level, and with intentions of attending Platteview High School.
Practice- Tentative start date will be November 16th. With COVID-19 guidelines, practice number restrictions, and precautions times/dates are subject to change. Information will be sent out as soon as possible.
Advantages of Platteview Wrestling Program
* Program is K-12th grade involving the whole community
* Coaching staff are leaders in Nebraska & on a National level
* All coaches have an “annual background check”
* Our wrestlers, coaches, and facility are insured nationally
* Platteview at all levels is instilling a culture of winning and rising above adversity
* Private lessons available at request
Any Questions or concerns feel free to contact Coach Baughman at firstname.lastname@example.org-